10.31.2008

TRUNK-or-TREAT!

Last night we went to a TRUNK-or-TREAT/chili/cinnamon roll party. It was so cute to see all of the little ones dressed up! Mabel was a CATERPILLAR. She was such a good sport. The hood kept covering her eyes... and she never fussed. A tiny "pirate" came up to get some candy and kept pointing at Mabel and saying something I couldn't understand. I finally realized she was saying, "can't see!" So I looked... and only Mabel's little nose was showing! PS- Merlene, your cinnamon rolls were delicious!



Mabel outside Trunk-or-Treating with her dad. It was chilly out- but very warm for this time of year.


Here we are after being outside... Time to eat chili and cinnamon rolls!


Mabel and two of her 2nd cousins- Baylee (princess) and Alia (monkey).

3 comments:

JJLanier said...

Mabel was a very cute caterpillar!

A Farmer's Wife said...

SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, It's Jessica Wise! I didn't know that you had a blog until Monique told me today! Mabel is SO CUTE!!!! Oh my gosh, she is adorable. Add me to your friends list so we can keep in touch and I will do the same! :)Glad you had a great Halloween!